This sweet little quilt was made for a friend of mine. I found these lady bugs at Joann's and had to buy them. The lady bugs were cut out using my Cricut machine. I found that it was rather difficult to use the Cricut for this purpose and ended up just using the image cut out on cardstock to trace onto the heat n bond. Even though I couldn't get them to cut out, I still got really good pieces from it, and hand cutting it didn't take long. Here are a few pics. The back is made with microfleece fabric. My mom and I have been using Microfleece on the past few projects and found that it makes a really fun quilt!