Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Bear Quilt




I love bears!! I also love woodsy type stuff.. so naturally I fell in love with this pattern by Debbie Fields. Out of all the quilts I have made this one has taken me the longest. I spent 4 months on this one. It took a while because of the detail of the applique and the satin stitching around the edges. This one was a queen size quilt...The blocks are 16 inches and sitting on-point. I did not take a picture of it finished, but you get the idea! It is quilted and being used on my log bed... I also made a table runner to match that was quilted on my table-top machine...




Up close you can see the bear paw and the bear quilted into the runner...

1 comment:

Jodi Nelson said...

Just found your blog. That quilt is GORGEOUS! Wow. Will be back when I can visit longer. ooxx`jodi