Saturday, July 26, 2008

Harley Frogs






This is a quilt I made for my son. I fell in love with this fabric and just had to use it! I created the design myself. I wanted to use a pattern that would display these fun frogs! It was quilted with flames ( I wish I was better with that!) And I also made a panel bedskirt with pleats to go with the quilt. I also made a pillow case to match! This was one of those quilts where you bought every last bit of fabric left on the bolt and had to get creative to be able to use it without running out. It was definitely a challenge trying to find other matching fabrics!

1 comment:

Kathie McGuire said...

Oh my gosh, this is incredible!! I'm used to looking at your paper talent, but WOW! You have it nailed with fabric too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt~you did a spectacular job on it. What a lucky boy who gets to call it his own (BTW, I have a motorcycle that's TEAL!! This fabric is so wonderful and a perfect match for it!!

TFS! Kathie McGuire www.kathiemcguire.com
www.kathiemcguire.blogspot.com